Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saran wrap nails

I tried this the other day and found it so easy to complete. The look is fun and unique. I painted my nails with sinful colors Cinderella. Then when that was completely dry I used wet and wild mega last On a Trip and painted one nail. While that nail was still wet I used a small piece of balled up plastic wrap.
I gently blotted the wrap on the nail. I continued with the rest of the nails. Each nail ends up slightly different and that's what I like!
Also, I'd like to do a blog based giveaway soon since right now I only have 4 followers so please help spread the word! Thank you and happy painting!
Have a great weekend.
Amy of Manicured Mommas

4 comments:

  1. love it, looks kinda like the blue jean color nails, neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it kind of does. There is an acid wash look posted on the manicured mommas FB page. Check it out!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try this idea sometime :)


    You should know that I've given you the Liebster Award - check it out (http://perfectnailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html)

    ReplyDelete